Britain, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Vatican and France
Snow capped mountains surrounded by lush meadows in Switzerland, Nice Riviera, ancient architecture of Rome, fashion capital Paris, and many more interesting places invite you to Europe. The Magnificent Europe tour takes you through the most extensive holiday experience visiting these places. Each day of the tour is packed with fun and excitement as we journey our way through the most diversified continent of Europe
- Visit 09 countries in 19 days: Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Austria,
Italy, Vatican City, Switzerland, France & Britain
- Stay at handpicked hotels chosen with comfort and location in mind.
- Professional and experienced Tour Directors.
- Travel in comfort aboard climate controlled luxury coaches.
- Enjoy extended continental breakfasts every morning.
- Hot & freshly prepared Indian lunches and dinners cooked by traditional Indian Chefs.
- Enjoy Dinners served in the comforts of your hotel in Mainland Europe.
- Stay 2 days in exciting London with all meals included.
- Guided panoramic city tour of London including the Buckingham Palace,Piccadilly Circus,
Regent Street, Oxford Street, Marble Arch, Hyde Park, Regent Park, Trafalgar Square, the Strand, the Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, the London Eye, Tower of London, the Tower Bridge. St. Paul's Cathedral , White Hall and 10 Downing Street the Prime Ministers residence.
- Experience of flight on London's most visited tourist attraction - London Eye
- Visit London's most popular attraction, the Madam Tussaud's Wax Museum.
- Experience the Eurostar - a once in a lifetime journey on one of the fastest trains of the world.
- Orientation tour of Brussels - the capital of EU. We see the Grand Palace with its famous guild houses, the City Museum, the Town Hall and the house of the Dukes of Brabant. We see the Manneken Pis - the symbol of Brussels. View the Royal Palace, the Royal Park, the Palace of Justice, and the Museum of Fine Arts. Enjoy a photostop at the Atomium.
- Visit to Madurodam, the beautiful miniature city of Holland at the Hague, the capital of Netherlands (After Mid - May)
- Visit to Keukenhof - the magnificient Tulip Gardens of Netherlands.(Upto Mid - May only)
- Visit to a traditional wooden shoe factory with a special demonstration. Photostop at one of the unique windmills of Netherlands.
- Catch a breathtaking view of Amsterdam city on a Canal Cruise.
- Visit the magnificent Cologne Cathedral - a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Experience a cruise on the romantic Rhine.
- Orientation tour of the Heidelberg viewing the Rathaus, the Carl Theodore Bridge, the Market Square, the Church of the Holy Spirit, the Heidelberg University and the Heidelberg Castle.
- Drive through the scenic Black Forest region of Germany with a demonstration of the famous Cuckoo Clocks at Hofgutsternen
- See the magnificent Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen.
- Spend 3 nights in scenic Switzerland.
- Excursion to Mt Titlis (10,000 feet) in the famous Rotair - the World's First Revolving Cable Car - with the inclusion of the sensational 'Ice Flyer'
- Orientation tour of Lucerne with Lion Monument, the Kapell Brucke, the Spreuerbrucke, and the Schwanenplatz.
- Orientation tour of Innsbruck including the Golden Roof, St Anne's Column, the Imperial Palace, the Imperial Church, the Stadtturm, the Helblinghaus, and the Triumphal Arch
- Visit to the amazing Swarovski Crystal Museum and showroom at Wattens, near Innsbruck.
- Private boat transfers to and from San Marco in Venice
- Orientation tour of Venice including the Saint Mark's Square, the Bridge of Sighs, the Ducale Palace, the Campanile, the Saint Mark's Basilica,
- Spend 2 nights in the Eternal City of Rome.
- Guided city tour of Rome and the Vatican City. We see the Colosseum, the arc of Constantine, the Roman Forum, the Caesar's Forum, the Venice Square, the Venice Palace, the Victor Emmanuel Monument, the Church of Santa Maria Maggiore and the Trevi Fountain.
- We see the Vatican City - the smallest country in the world. We enter and view, Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel St. Peter's Basilica and St. Peter's Square.
- Guided walking tour of Florence visiting the Cathedral of Santa Maria Del Fiore, the Campanile, the Baptistry, the Duomo Square. View the Piazza Del Signoria, the Palazzio Vecchio, the Loggia Dei Lanzi, the fountain of Neptune. We take a photostop to admire Ponte Vecchio - the oldest, and most famous bridge of Florence. We drive to Piazzale Michaelangelo for a bird's eye view of Florence.
- Visit to the "Campo Dei Miracoli" in Pisa and admire the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Cathedral and the Baptistry.
- Spend 2 Nights in Cote D'Azur- the French Riviera
- Visit an original French Perfume factory
- Visit to the famous film city of Cannes & the Principality of Monaco including Monte Carlo.
- Orientation tour of Geneva city takes us through the sights of Jardin Des Anglais, Jet D' Eau, Palais De Nations, the European Headquarters of the UNO, the Red Cross Museum, and the Botanical gardens.
- Spend 2 nights in glamorous Paris.
- City tour of Paris absorbing the sights of Arc De Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Grand Palais, Petit Palais, the National Assembly, the Alexander Bridge, the Concorde Square, the Magdalene Church, the Opera Garnier, the Louvre Palace, the Conciergerie, the
Notre Dame Cathedral, the Cite island, the French Academy, the Sorbonne University, the Orsay Museum, the Invalides, the Church of the Invalides, the Military Academy, the Trocadero Square, and the Palais De Chaillot.
- Enjoy breath-taking vistas of Paris from the 3rd and the topmost level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Unique view of Paris with a relaxing cruise on River Seine.
- Experience thrill and excitement of the rides and shows of Disneyland - the most famoustheme park in Europe.
- An opportunity to avail of 2 highly recommended attractions available at attractive prices.
- A memorable trip to awesome Jungfraujoch, one of Switzerland's most popular tourist destination. Inclusive of Indian Lunch and an excursion to the charming town of Interlaken and Trummel bach falls.
- A magical Illumination tour of Paris followed by a scintillating show - the world famous Lido De Paris.
Welcome to London - a city with a royal heritage. With a wealth of history, culture and exciting attractions, London always has plenty to offer the visitor. On arrival we make our way to the hotel. Relax in the comforts of your hotel after the flight Overnight at hotel in London.(D)
Day 2: London
Today after a breakfast, we start our day with guided panoramic city tour of London which includes the Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus, Regent Street, Oxford Street, Marble Arch, Hyde Park, Regent Park, Trafalgar Square, the Strand, the Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, the London Eye, Tower of London, the Tower Bridge. St. Paul's Cathedral, White Hall and 10 Downing Street the Prime Ministers residence.
Enjoy a ride atop the most famous London Eye situated in the heart of London. The ride takes in a number of shots of The London Eye along with views of Westminster Bridge, Victoria Embankment, the Saatchi Gallery and County Hall.
Later we proceed to experience the glittering world of fame at London's most popular attraction, the Madam Tussaud's Wax Museum. Mix with your favorite stars from Hollywood and Bollywood at the world famous collection of realistic wax figures. Overnight at hotel in London. (B,L,D)
Day 3: Eurostar - Brussels Brussels - Orientation Tour After we breakfast we make our way to St. Pancras station to board the Eurostar - a unique experience of traveling under the English Channel aboard the world's fastest channel train As we arrive into Brussels we proceed with the orientation tour of Brussels which includes the Grand Place with its famous guild houses, the City Museum, the Town Hall and the house of the Dukes of Brabant. We see the Manneken Pis - the symbol of Brussels. View the Royal Palace, the Royal Park, the Palace of Justice, and the Museum of Fine Arts. Enjoy a photostop at the Atomium, built for the 1958 World Fair and now a virtual symbol of the city. Overnight at the hotel. (B,L,D)
Day 4: The Netherlands We begin our day with a visit to Amsterdam, the financial and cultural capital of the Netherlands. The best way to experience Amsterdam is in the traditional canal cruise. The glass topped boats unveil to the visitors the original face of Amsterdam. We will be visiting one of the famous wooden shoe factories of Holland. Wooden shoes and Holland are inseparable. You will have the opportunity to experience a free demonstration during which you will be explained about the history,traditions and the making of the authentic Dutch wooden shoes.
After seeing a demonstration of the wooden shoe we take a photo stop at a windmill which is one of the most unique sights of the Netherlands.
We proceed to Keukenhof the world's largest Tulip garden. It attracts over a million visitors in a mere eight weeks of the year. Nature's talent with artificial precision creates a garden where millions of Tulips and Daffodils bloom exactly on time every year. (The Keukenhof Gardens are open from late March to Mid-May only. Groups after Mid-May shall be visiting Madurodam)
From Mid May you visit Madurodam the beautiful miniature city of Holland at the Hague, the capital of Netherlands. It is a model of a Dutch town on a 1:25 scale, composed of typical Dutch buildings and landmarks, as are found at various locations in the country. Overnight at the hotel(B,L,D)
Day 5: Brussels - Heidelberg
Today after breakfast we start our drive to visit one of the Unesco World Heritage site - the Cologne Cathedral. It is one of Europe's most spectacular cathedrals and has the biggest church facade in the world.
The twin spires (157 meters) and the beautiful stained glass window are the highlights of this cathedral. The Cologne Cathedral has a reputation of being the most visited tourist monument in Germany. We then proceed for a cruise on the river Rhine, sailing on the romantic Rhine.
We admire the traditional castles and lovely vineyards on the hills along the river banks.
After the cruise we proceed to the university town of Heidelberg.
In a walking tour through the traditional German city we see the Rathaus, the Carl Theodore Bridge, the Market Square, the Church of the Holy Spirit, the Heidelberg University. We take a stop at Kornplatz to admire the imposing Heidelberg Castle. Overnight at the hotel.(B,L,D)
Day 6: Heidelberg - Switzerland
Today after breakfast we take this opportunity to drive through the scenic Schwarzwald - the Black Forest in the southwest region of Germany. We stop at Hofgurt Sternen, in the heart of the Black Forest. We will see the demonstration of the making of the famous Cuckoo Clocks at Hofgutsternen Later we continue our journey to Switzerland, a landlocked country in the cultural and geographical heart of Europe. Renowned for its snow bound Alps, lush green meadows and its fresh water lakes, the prosperous country of Switzerland has a distinct character and dynamism.
We proceed to Schaffhausen to view the magnificent Rhine Falls, amongst the largest waterfalls of Europe. Strolling along the promenade we admire the panoramic view of the Falls.
Onto Zurich - the richest city and the financial capital of Switzerland. The beautiful city of Zurich is an International center of banking and industry. In our orientation tour we see Gross Munster, Frau Munster, The Rathaus, and St. Peter's Church. With a diameter of 8.7 meters (28 Feet), the clock face of St. Peter's Church is the largest in all of Europe. Overnight at the hotel. (B,L,D)
Day 7: Mt. Titlis - World's first revolving Cable car Lucerne - Orientation Tour
After your breakfast, taste the adventure of Mt. Titlis. The trip takes the scenic route to the starting point of your glacier experience. The 45 minute ride in a series of three different cable cars is an absolutely breath taking experience. You will be amazed as the scenery changes from green meadows, scenic lakes to snow clad mountains. The finale is the ride in the world's first revolving cable car - The Rotair- Mt. Titlis at 10,050 ft is a world of fairytale-like snow. Take in the breath-taking view of the Alps from the sun terrace, or the wind-protected Toporama - the famous "south face window". Enjoy a thrilling ride on Ice Flyer (weather permitting).
Later we proceed to Lucerne, the beautiful city located at the northern tip pf Lake Lucerne.
See the famous Lion Monument - "Lowendenkmal", built in memory of the loyal Swiss guards. Stroll along the banks of Lake Lucerne and see the Kapellbrucke - the Chappel Bridge, and the Spreuerbrucke the traditional wooden bridges of Lucerne. Time free for shopping for the famous Swiss watches on Schwanenplatz. Overnight at the hotel (B,L,D)
Day 8: Switzerland - Land of natural beauty.
Optional - Interlaken orientation, Trumellbach falls, Lunch and Jungfraujoch
Today after breakfast the day is free for you to relax in the serene and soothing environs of Switzerland. Or take an opportunity to visit Interlaken, Trumellbach falls and Jungfraujoch. We drive to Interlaken a world famous resort nestled amongst the Bernese Oberland Mountains, for an orientation tour. Interlaken literally means between lakes. Interlaken, located between lovely Lakes Thun and Brienz, has for decades been both the goal and the starting point for holiday dreams for countless visitors from all over the world. Thereafter we travel to Trummelbach falls, the only glacier waterfall in Europe inside the mountain and still accessible. It's a fascinating sight not to be missed.
Jungfraujoch - the Top of Europe will give you a memorable encounter with snow and ice a 'High-Point' of your tour literally and figuratively!
You will be amazed at the scenic splendor that you see from aboard the 'Cog-Wheel' train, which takes you to a height of 11333 feet to reach Jungfraujoch! This is a trip to another world, an eternal wonderful world. Marvel at the changes in alpine scenery as your charming cog wheel train takes you on this unique journey. The Cog-Wheel train is amongst the top 10 train journeys in the world. The beautiful panoramic view from Jungfraujoch will leave you spellbound. Overnight at the hotel.(B,D)
Day 9: Innsbruck - Capital of Tyrol
After a breakfast we bid goodbye to the most scenic country as we drive to Innsbruck - the capital of Tyrol The Alpine scenery is a visual treat with charming meadows set against snowy peaks. Nestled amongst snow capped mountains the scenic city of Innsbruck lies on the banks of the river Inn. Take the orientation tour of Innsbruck see the Goldenes Dachl - Golden Roof, Hofburg, Hofkirsche, the St. Anne's Column, the Stadtturn, the Triumphpforte, and Helblinghaus. Overnight at the hotel. (B,L,D)
Day 10: Venice - city of canals
Start your day by visiting the the world-famous Swarovski Crystal Museum and Showroom at Wattens. View an amazing collection of precision-cut lead crystal glass and related products Later we depart for Venice, the Queen of the Adriatic. Fondly called La Serenissina, Venice is built on 180 islands connected by 400 bridges and hundred's of canals and palaces. For a thousand years the city was one of the most enduring mercantile sea powers on the face of the earth.
We sail in our special water taxi to the St. Marks Square - one of the world's most beautiful squares. The atmospheric square with its boutiques, traditional cafes, and historic buildings is the meeting place of the romantic city of Venice. We see the Bridge of Sighs, the Ducale Palace, St. Mark's Basilica, the Clock tower and the Murano Glass showroom.Overnight at the hotel. (B,L,D)
Day 11: Rome - The Ancient Civilization After our breakfast we proceed to the eternal city of Rome - the site of major historic events and the cultural centre Europe for one and a half millennia.
Rome is the home of some of the most celebrated architectural and artistic masterpieces of the ancient world. Arrive, explore, and absorb Rome. Overnight at the hotel. (B,L,D)
Day 12: Rome - Vatican City
After our breakfast we begin our guided city tour with the sights of Ancient Rome. We see the Colosseum - the most famous monument of the Roman Empire, the arc of Constantine, the Roman Forum - the world's first supermarket and Caesar's Forum. Driving past the Venice Square view the contrasting architecture of the traditional Palazzio Venezia and the modern Victor Emmanuel Monument. Make your wish and throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain, the most beautiful fountain of Rome. Legend says your wish will come true and you will return to Rome. Cruising past the Palatino hill we see the church of Santa Maria Maggiore.
We visit the Vatican city - the smallest country in the world. We begin our guided tour of the Vatican Museums, which probably houses the world's greatest collection of Art. Our tour culminates with a visit to the exquisite Sistine Chapel renowned for its outstanding frescoes on the ceiling and alter walls. Traditionally the election of a new Pope is always done in the Sistine Chapel. Later, we visit the magnificent St. Peter's Basilica, the most famous Church of the Christian world. St. Peter's Basilica has an astonishingly harmonious appearance and radiates tremendous grandeur through its architecture and magnificent interior decorations. We stroll amongst the famous colonnades of the St. Peter's Square.
Due to coach and traffic regulations and the heritage status of the city of Rome, the city tour of Rome may be subject to change Time free to soak in the atmosphere and absorb the cultural richness of the seat of the Roman Empire. Overnight at the hotel. (B,L,D)
Day 13: Rome - Pisa - Florence
After our breakfast we drive through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside towards the historic university city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty. After a panoramic drive we visit to the Campo De Miracelli - Field of Miracles and enjoy a view of the Leaning Tower of Pisa, one of the architecture wonders of the world. Alongside the leaning tower we admire the Cathedral and the Baptistry of Pisa.
Proceed to Florence renowned as the jewel of Renaissance. We take a walking tour of Florence. We visit the cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiores and admire its beautiful Facade, the Campanile and the Baptistery with its ornamental gates of paradise. Time free in Piazza Della Signoria to view the Palazzio Vecchio, the Loggia Dei Lanzi, and the fountain of Neptune. Admire the various sculptures which make Florence a virtual open air museum. Walking through the courtyard of the Uffizi gallery, we see the Ponte Vecchio - the oldest and most famous bridge of Florence. Drive to the Piazzale Michelangelo, for a breathtaking bird's eye view of Florence.Overnight at the hotel. (B,L,D)
Day 14: Nice - The Quuen of the French Riviera
Today after breakfast we say "Arrivederci" to Italy. We drive past the Italian Riviera enroute to Nice. We arrive into Nice "The Queen of the French Riviera".
We drive along the promenade Des Anglais, the famous sea front avenue of the city. We proceed to Massina Square, the shopping district of the city. Time free to take a leisurely stroll on the famous Promenade or visit some of the famous shops of Nice. Overnight at the hotel.(B,L,D).
Day 15: Perfume Factory
Visit to Cannes, Monaco and Monte Carlo After breakfast we see the splendour of the famous "Cote D' Azur". We drive to Cannes known for the most famous film festival in the world. We walk along "La Croissette" and see the footprints of some of the most famous film stars in the world. We see the "Palais De Congress" where the Cannes Film Festival Awards Ceremony is held. Soak in the atmosphere of the sleepy fishing village now converted into playground of film stars.
Later we visit a famous perfume factory of France. We get a first hand view on how the famous perfumes of France are made. Avail of the opportunity to shop for perfumes at factory rates. Among the most scenic drives in Europe along the corniche, we proceed to Monaco, one of the smallest principalities of Europe. We see the Monte Carlo casino - the most famous casino in Europe. We drive along the famous roads where the Monaco Grand Prix is held every year. Explore Monaco where you have time free to see the oceanographic museum or the Grand Palace, the residence of the King of Monaco. We also visit the tomb of Princess Grace in the cathedral of Monaco. Later in the evening we drive back to our hotel. Overnight at the hotel.(B,L,D)
Day 16: Geneva - EU Headquarters of UNO
Today after breakfast we proceed to Geneva - amongst the most famous International cities of the world. On arrival into Geneva we proceed to take a stop at the English Gardens "Jardin Des Anglais". Time free to stroll pass the lake front see the famous "Jet D' Eau" - the famous 130 metre jet of water on the lake or shop in some of the famous designer showrooms of Geneva. We drive past the Brunswick monument and later see the Palais De Nations, the European Headquarters of the UNO, the Red Cross Museum, and the botanical gardens. Overnight at the hotel(B,L,D)
Day 17: Geneva - Paris Optional - Lido and Illumination Tour After breakfast we drive past the famous mustard fields of Dijon and the vineyards of the Burgundy region. After a scenic journey arrive into the glamorous city of Paris. The truth is that Paris represents all the regions of France in one city. Amongst the most beautiful cities in the world, Paris has something to offer for everybody. The Parisian spirit has been immortalized by many an artists in so many forms, but the best way of getting immersed in the city's vibrant space is to experience an evening in Paris where everything around you seems divine and serene at the same time. Paris truly beckons the connoisseur of life in all of us.
Today you have an opportunity to experience the glamour and lights of Paris. We suggest you take our optional of the Illumination Tour of Paris and the Lido show. Paris by night is infinitely more beautiful than Paris by day. The brilliant illumination of the monuments and buildings in Paris is an unmatched experience. The Lido De Paris is the most famous of the spectacular night shows of Paris. Feel like a true Parisian as you sip a glass of wine and enjoy the scintillating show. Overnight at the hotel.(B,L,D)
Day 18: Disneyland
Today after breakfast we embark for an adventurous and fun filled day to Disneyland Paris which provides a great family vacation. Enjoy the thrilling rides and fascinating shows of Disneyland - the most famous amusement park in Europe. Meet your favorite cartoon characters, and enjoy the experience with your whole family. The resort offers a plethora of attractions and theme parades chosen from the wonderful world of Disney. Overnight at the hotel.(B,L,D)
Day 19: Paris - City of Lights
Today after breakfast we view the beautiful sights of Paris on our city tour. Our panoramic city tour of Paris includes the Arc De Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Grand Palais, Petit Palais, the National Assembly, the Alexander Bridge, the Concorde Square, the Magdalene Church, the Opera Garnier, the Louvre Palace, the Conciergerie, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Cite island, the French Academy, the Sorbonne University, the Orsay Museum, the Invalides, the Church of the Invalides, the Military Academy, the Trocadero Square, and the Palais De Chaillot.
Later we visit the most famous landmark of Paris the Eiffel Tower. Built in 1889 and designed by the young engineer Gustav Eiffel, it is more than 320 meters, (1,050 feet). We visit the 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower to experience the bird eye view of city of Paris. After our descent we take a Cruise on River Seine. It is an excellent and unique way to view Paris and sail past its many historical monuments.
Later we make our way to Guard De Nord station to board the Eurostar to London. Arrive at St. Pancras station and then drive to the London airport to take our flight back home with an enriching experience new friends and a bagful of memoirs, all of us would like to keep for posterity.(B,L)
18 Nights/19 Days
Adult sharing Twin / Triple Room
Child With Bed
Child Without Bed
Ex - BOM / DEL
Basic Holiday Package Cost
INR 54500 + EURO 1890
INR 49500 + EURO 1890
INR 49500 + EURO 1450
1. Single Room Supplement would be EURO 690
2. The third person sharing the room is provided with an additional mattress or a roll away bed.
3. Owing to EU hotel occupancy regulations Maximum of 03 persons allowed in a room.
4. Rate of Exchange taken for computing the above price is Rs.63 to a Euro. In the event of increase in the ROE taken into account the prices defined may be amended.
5. The taxes and visa charges mentioned are as on date of brochure going to print and in the event of any changes may be amended.
6. For tours departing between May, June & July an additional surcharge of EURO 120 per Adult & EURO 100 Child is applicable.
You must be in possession of Multiple Entry UK Visa, a Multiple Entry Swiss Visa, and Multiple Entry Schengenstatin Visa. The Visa fees include documentation, processing and consulate fees. Some Consulates may request for a personal interview. The Schengenstatin Visa accommodates travel to Belgium, Holland, Germany, Austria, Italy and France.
Suggested Additional Attractions Price in Europe Optional Tours Adult Child Jungfraujoch with Indian Lunch, Trummelbach Falls & Interlaken 130 100 Le Lido with Illuminated Paris tour 99 99
Magnificent Europe Travel Package