3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS IN SIEM RIEP – ANGKOR WAT
DAY 01: SIEM REAP Arrival (D)
Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel check in. Afternoon, we continue to visit Artisan D’Angkor, a handicraft centre the Handicraft center for the wood and stone carving processes. Continue visit to Wat Thmey or Killing Field, contains a unique glass-walled stupa containing the bones of victims of the Khmer Rouge. Dinner at local restaurant with Apsara Dance Show. Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 02: SIEM REAP – ANGKOR WAT (B/L/D)
After breakfast, visit to The South Gate of Angkor Thom: Bayob Temple, The Royal Enclosure, Phimeanaka, Elephant and Leper King Terrace. Continue visit to Ta Promh and the World Heritage of Angkor Wat – the “Seven Wonders of the world”. It is the most well-preserved temples among the Angkor monuments, well-known for its magnificent and detailed relief of the construction, also is the world’s largest temples. After lunch, visit to Thommanan, Chaosay Tevoda, Ta Keo: small, attractive temple in very good condition, built all the same time as Angkor Wat. Continue to Angkor Wat: The “7th Wonders’of the World”. World Heritage Site since 1992, famous for its beauty and splendor. Angkor Wat features the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which runs along the outer gallery walls and narrates stories from Hindu mythology. Continue visit to Bakheng Hill: Sunset viewing on the top of the hill. Bakheng is the first major temple to be constructed in the Angkor area; this temple-mountain offers extraordinary views of the Tonle Sap and Angkor Wat. At night, enjoy buffet dinner with Traditional Show. After dinner, visit to Night & Pub Street.
DAY 03: SIEM REAP – Departure (B)
After breakfast, visit to Floating Village, take a ride by traditional wooden boat on Tonle Sap Lake to experience the human occupations at the edges of the lake is similarly distinctive – floating villages, towering stilled houses, huge fish traps, and an economy and way of life deeply intertwined with the lake, the fish, the wildlife and the cycles of rising and falling waters. In the wet season, the Tonle Sap Lake is one of the largest freshwater lakes in Asia. Transfer to the airport for the flight departure
Double / Twin Occupancy + Single Surcharge
Group from 15 PAX over, FOC 1 pax for Tour leader in DBL/TWIN sharing
|4**** April 17 – Sep 17
|Peak: 25 Dec – 26 Feb 18
|5***** April 17 – Sep 17
|22 Dec 17 – 14 Jan 18
3*** Monoreach Hotel www.monoreach.com Standard
4**** Smilling Hotel www.smiling-hotel.com Superior
5***** Pacific Hotel www.pacifichotel.com.kh Superior
Package price Includes:
- Private transfers and with English Speaking guide
- Accommodation with breakfast at mentioned hotels
- Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in program
- All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programmer
- Daily 2 mineral water bottle per day per pax.
- Highly responsive 24x7 support during the tour.
- High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- Special assistance in ease city for smooth check-ins.
- + International flights & departure taxes
- +Service tax
- + Visa On Arrival guaranteed letter
- + Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- + Travel insurance
- + Beverage
- + Other services not mentioned above